Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the WFXchange.com website (the “Service”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. These Terms constitute a legally binding contract between the Service and the Customer.
This is a contract between you and WFXchange.com (the “Service”). By signing up for an account with the Service, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and are eligible for use of the Service based on your age and your location. In order to use our Service, you must be at least 18 years old.
We do not provide Services to residents of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Crimea, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Iceland, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen and United States of America from the following states: New York (NY), Georgia (GA), Connecticut (CT), New Mexico (NM), Washington (WA), Hawaii (HI).
We do not store your credit or debit card details. All transactions made using a credit or debit card are processed by third-party service providers using top-level encryption designed to safeguard your card details.
WFXchange.com – provides you with a platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.
Please be aware that cryptocurrencies are decentralised and as such are not regulated and are subject to large fluctuations in value.
WFXchange.com charges a fee on every transaction.
The fees are as follows:
- Processing fee: 4.5%
- Service fee: 5%
- Sell fee: 3%
- Network fee: 0.0001 BTC / 0.005 ETH / 0.001 LTC / 0.00001 XRP / 0.0001 BCH / 0.0055 DASH / 0.005 ETC / 0.0002 ZEC
5. TRANSACTION PROCESSING
We strive to process all transactions within a 48-hour time frame. If you haven’t received your cryptocurrency after 48 hours, you may request to have your transaction cancelled and your funds returned to you in full. Refunds normally take up to 24 hours to process and are made to the same payment method used for the initial transaction.
6. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION
6.1 ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
In order to use the Services, you will need to register a WFXchange.com Account by providing your full name, a valid email address and password. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a WFXchange.com Account for you.
6.2 ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
You agree to provide us with the information we request for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete certain verification procedures before you are permitted to use the Service. The information we request may include certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, proof of address, and information regarding your bank account (such as the name of the bank and the sort code). In providing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provide changes.
You authorise us to make the inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice.
8. LIMITATION OF LOSS
In no event shall we be liable for any of the following types of loss or damage arising under or in connection with these Terms or otherwise:
- Any loss of profits or loss of expected revenue or gains, including any loss of anticipated trading profits and / or any actual or hypothetical trading losses.
- Any loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; any loss of business or opportunity, customers or contracts; any loss or waste of overheads, management or other staff time; or any other loss of revenue or actual or anticipated savings.
- Any loss of use of hardware, software or data and / or any corruption of data; including but not limited to any losses or damages arising out of or relating to any inaccuracy, defect or omission of digital currency price data; any error or delay in the transmission of such data; and / or any interruption in any such data.
- Any loss or damage whatsoever which does not stem directly from our breach of these Terms; and / or any loss or damage whatsoever which is in excess of that which was caused as a direct result of our breach of these Terms (whether or not you are able to prove such loss or damage).
- Any loss due to circumstance beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, a change of political regime or other third-party actions.
9. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- You accept and acknowledge the risks associated with the use of cryptocurrency wallets including the risk of equipment failure; the risk of software malfunction; disruption of internet access; the risk of spreading malware; and the risk of third parties gaining unauthorized access to information stored in your cryptocurrency wallet. WFXchange.com will be not be held responsible for any communication failures, errors or delays you may experience.
- We will not be held responsible for any losses, damages or claims that may arise from the use of corrupted wallets, mistyped wallet addresses, viruses or third-party attacks.
- While using the Service, you assume full responsibility for your wallet. Remember you are responsible for protecting your wallet from unauthorised access and taking the necessary steps to secure your private keys.
- In case of the return, all commission costs for electronic money transfer are withheld from the funds received from the Customer.
- WFXchange.com calculates the amount of the Cryptocurrency at the rate fixed at the time of receipt of funds from the client.
- WFXchange.com has the right to stop the sale of electronic currencies, as long as the user does not provide their identity documents and will not set a user’s identity.
10. THIRD PARTY SYSTEMS
The End User shall consent to the following provisions:
- WFXchange.com uses a third party services and such third party’s affiliates services which enable you to place monetary deposits and perform transfer of payments within Partners website by making use of your existing credit card (as and if available and applicable) (the “Service” and the “Third Party Service Provider”). The Services do not include any additional service, and such third party services do not include providing and/or depositing the applicable Cryptocurrency at your account.
- WFXchange.com may share and transfer (including cross border transfer) Personal Information with the Third Party Service Provider for the purpose of rendering the Services which will be made to Partners website via the use of your credit card. The Personal Information will be shared with the Third Party Service Provider after you select to execute such monetary payments by using the Services of the Third Party Service Provider. For the purpose of this section Personal Information shall include information that identifies or may identify you, including the information submitted by you through the registration form when you subscribe to the website such as your E-mail address, password, country and city and/or information provided through social websites or any other identifying information provided by you while using the services of our website.
- In addition, we may transfer any Non-Personal Information provided by you through your use of the services on our website to the Third Party Service Provider in order to allow the Third Party Service Provider to perform preliminary examinations of Non-personal Information for the purpose of determining if you are qualified to use the services of such Third Party Service Provider (including the history of your transactions on the website which will be provided without any identifying information and solely for the purpose of performing the preliminary examinations).
- By accepting these terms, you represent that any and all information you provide us is true and accurate. Any false or fraudulent information and/or use of the services rendered to you is prohibited.
- You are not obligated by law to provide Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with any Personal Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are providing Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with Personal Information at his/her own free will, for the purposes of rendering the Services.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms or relating in any way to the relationship between the Service and the Customer will be resolved by means of negotiation between the affected parties.
12. FORM OF THE AGREEMENT
The Customer and the WFXchange.com exchange place acknowledge that the digital form of this Agreement is legally equal to the agreement executed in written form.
If You have any question, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org